Head of Sales
A well-established, London/West-end based, boutique asset management company with a successful 5 years track record is looking for a driven and motivated sales professional to help drive asset growth within its Macro driven fund business.
The ideal candidate will possess existing relationships with proven allocators, have exceptional communication skills and first-hand experience of selling asset management or hedge fund products to professional clients and distribution channels.
For this role we offer a base and good bonus structure in an enjoyable, open and driven working environment where independent thinking is highly encouraged.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Responsible for targeting new clients in order to raise assets
- Planning and conducting marketing trips and roadshows
- Keep accurate records of external communications and client information
- Management and communication with existing network of third party marketing relationships
- Input / research into the positioning of new product to ensure market alignment
Experience, Knowledge and Attributes required:
- Understanding of the marketplace of investors for long only funds
- A good grasp of markets and the mechanics of asset allocation funds
- Provable examples of asset raising
- Exceptionally strong communication skills and ability to concisely present information
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- An existing and good network of clients
- Solid interpersonal skills and results-oriented
- Fluent in English. European languages are strongly desired.
- Excellent work ethic and high degree of professionalism
Please contact us via email using firstname.lastname@example.org with CV’s or enquiries